Querybook is a Big Data IDE that allows you to discover, create, and share data analyses, queries, and tables.
- 📚 Organize analyses with rich text, queries, and charts
- ✏️ Compose queries with autocompletion and hovering tooltip
- 📈 Use scheduling + charting in DataDocs to build dashboards
- 🙌 Live query collaborations with others
- 📝 Add additional documentation to your tables
- 🧮 Get lineage, sample queries, frequent user, search ranking based on past query runs
- Big Query
- SQL Server
Fetch schema and table information for data enrichment in Querybook.
- Hive Metastore
- Google Cloud OAuth
Use one of the following to store query results.
- Database (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
- Google Cloud Storage
- Local file
Upload query results from Querybook to other tools for further analyses.
- Google Sheets Export
- Python export
Get notified upon completion of queries and DataDoc invitations via IM or email.